On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, a woman unknown to the public by the name of Rosa Park uttered the word "nah" in order to avoid giving up her seat to a white man. Never has a word changed history as much as the "nah" she uttered that day.
- Organic cotton: softer, more supple and thicker fabric
- Fitted cut: enhances the physique
- Great elasticity: "extra stretch" effect
- Composition : 92% Organic Cotton, 8% Lycra
- STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED
Don't forget to refer to the Size Guide! As the Tee Shirt is quite small, our team advises you to wear 1 size bigger as a security measure.